Please use touch screen or keyboard arrows keys for navigation <- ->
Terms and Conditions:
Welcome to our website. If you continue to browse and use this website you are agreeing to comply with and be
Gardens Ltd’s relationship with you in relation to this website.
The term 'Atlantica Gardens Ltd' or 'us' or 'we' refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is 19 The
Chase, Holland-on-sea, Essex, CO15 5PU. Our company registration number is 6982932 Cardiff. The term 'you' refers to
the user or viewer of our website.
• The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change
• Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance
, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website
for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or
errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
• Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be
liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through
this website meet your specific requirements.
• This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to,
the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with
the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
• All trade marks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are
acknowledged on the website.
• Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
• From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your
convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have
no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
• You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without Atlantica Gardens Ltd's
prior written consent.
• Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England,
Scotland and Wales.
Returns and Refund Policy:
No returns accepted, unless an error made by Atlantica Gardens Ltd. You may cancel your order or any part
of it for any reason before delivery. You will receive a full refund of the price paid.
In the unlikely event that the goods you purchase are damaged or have turned bad we
may offer an exchange or refund as appropriate in accordance with your legal rights.
Our stainless steel frames have a lifetime guarantee against corrosion and faulty workmanship.
Other components sold online by Atlantica Gardens Ltd will be replaced free of charge if found
to be supplied in a substandard condition or not as ordered.
Returns can be made to: Atlantica Gardens Ltd, 19 The Chase, Holland-on-Sea, Essex, Co155pu, UK
Internet copyright notice:
This website and its content is copyright of Atlantica Gardens Ltd - © Atlantica Gardens Ltd 2009. All rights
Any redistribution or reproduction of part or all of the contents in any form is prohibited other than the
• you may print or download to a local hard disk extracts for your personal and non-commercial use only
• you may copy the content to individual third parties for their personal use, but only if you acknowledge
the website as the source of the material
You may not, except with our express written permission, distribute or commercially exploit the content. Nor
may you transmit it or store it in any other website or other form of electronic retrieval system.
The information contained in this website is for general information purposes only. The information is
provided by Atlantica Gardens Ltd and while we endeavour to keep the information up to date and correct, we
make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy,
reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or
related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is
therefore strictly at your own risk.
In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential
loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of, or in
connection with, the use of this website.
Through this website you are able to link to other websites which are not under the control of, Atlantica
Gardens Ltd. We have no control over the nature, content and availability of those sites. The inclusion of any
links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorse the views expressed within them.
Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, Atlantica Gardens Ltd takes no
responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues
beyond our control.
Atlantica Gardens Ltd when you use this website. Atlantica Gardens Ltd is committed to ensuring that your
privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when
using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
Atlantica Gardens Ltd may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this
page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from 01-07-2009.
We may collect the following information:
• name and job title
• contact information including email address
• demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
• other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular
for the following reasons:
• Internal record keeping.
• We may use the information to improve our products and services.
• We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which
we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
• From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may
contact you by email, phone, fax or mail. We may use the information to customise the website according to your
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or
disclosure we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure
the information we collect online.